Application of flammable refrigerants
We have specialised in the safe application of hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 15 years and have worked with end users, manufacturers and service providers to ensure compliance with safety standards and codes of practice. We are also instrumental in driving the appropriate development of standards and training specifications relating to the safe use of HCs.
We offer a range of services including:
- Identification of applicable standards;
- Advice to manufacturers on design of equipment to run on HCs;
- Leak simulation testing (area classification);
- Site specific surveys relating to the safe application of HCs;
- Engineer safe handling training.
We are now also working with A2L (mildly flammable) refrigerants such as R32 and HFO variants and can provide the services listed above.